Role status – Permanent
Location – Head Office, Kirkcaldy
Our vision is to be the best supplier of undercarriage parts in Europe.
We are rapidly growing and we are one of the market leaders in the supply of quality undercarriage parts and GET products for earth moving equipment.
This role involves carrying out an extremely varied range of tasks to support our diverse marketing activities to deliver business growth and improve the customer experience. We are looking for someone that has a natural digital outlook on life and a keenness to stay ahead of trends and developments in this area.
You will have the opportunity to put your own ideas and creativity forward, whilst planning the appropriate marketing methods to suit varied target markets and carrying out analysis on campaign effectiveness.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager.
- Marketing campaigns: You will produce artwork for print and social media marketing campaigns, ensuring the brand is consistent across all channels. This will include internal and external communication, drawing up sample pages, drawing up detailed website specification, website administration, digital and social media and compiling marketing reports.
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Contributing to the engagement levels and brand awareness campaigns.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results. Both on page and off page SEO techniques.
- Knowledge of web crawlers and their related technologies.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: Require google certifications in AdWords and search campaigns. Sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- Liaising with outside agencies;
Knowledge and Skills
- We are looking for a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative and with a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential, as well as Google Analytics, MailChimp, PPC/SEO and all social media, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Photography experience and languages would also be highly advantageous.
- You must have meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have the ability to measure and evaluate campaigns.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy would be an advantage.
Process for Recruitment and Selection
Please submit a current CV, covering letter outlining your strengths and suitability for this role and it would be expected that you share your online portfolio. Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org